SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Building?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 676556

Building? Empty
PostSubject: Building?   Building? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm starting to get used to building in TS3, but I'm having difficulties building those awesome ultra-modern houses. They look really simple and just a couple of boxes on top of each other, but then there are houses I would like to re-create like some of the easier looking ones on this website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Does anyone know of a tutorial or any advice of how I can build really great modern houses. I would just download, but they're all two or three bedroom and I like to have four or five bedrooms. I would also like to know because I am planning to do a legacy soon and I would like to have one of these houses when my legacy family can afford it Razz

Thank you to anyone who replies Smile
Back to top Go down

Building?
Page 1 of 1