SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

What Do Your Hoods Look Like?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776163

What Do Your Hoods Look Like? Empty
PostSubject: What Do Your Hoods Look Like?   What Do Your Hoods Look Like? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:25 pm

hello2  My Friends!  mickeywave   Eh, I'm curious to see what your hoods look like.  I've added trees and different buildings and landscaping to my hoods.  In my Veronaville and Steelwater Resort hoods, I've added a lot of trees to sort of resemble, "Lake Tahoe CA", which is a ski resort, and it has lots of pine trees and all.  When I play this hood, I get that fun - wintry atmosphere.  The only problem is, when it's storming sometimes my trees catch on fire from the lightening strikes.  giggle   

Anyway, here are some snaps of my hoods! My Belladonna is somewhat - "Over Populated"...  giggle 

Belladonna Cove

What Do Your Hoods Look Like? BelladonnaCove_zps34064fb9

Click on "Spoiler" to see more hoods!  mickeywave 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 603033

PostSubject: City planning   What Do Your Hoods Look Like? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:20 am

Bbdoll! What fun to see how you've customized the game hoods and created your own. I especially love how Strangetown looks with the pinetrees and snow. In my game it's so barren and dull! I also like the names you've selected, especially Cape Happy! I'm thrilled that you have my lots in your Steelwater Resort. I hope others post pix too! I'm working on a new neighborhood I call Mountainairre. When I get done, I'll post a picture!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776163

PostSubject: Re: What Do Your Hoods Look Like?   What Do Your Hoods Look Like? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Thanks Tricia! I enjoy creating my hoods. I'm looking forward to seeing your hood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do Your Hoods Look Like?   What Do Your Hoods Look Like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do Your Hoods Look Like?
Page 1 of 1