SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Legends of the Hoods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 669847

Legends of the Hoods Empty
PostLegends of the Hoods

Legends of the Hoods is the Sim stories of Sims and communities that have or are working on becoming Legends whether they are Legendary Lovers, Business Tycoons, or legends in their own minds. Legendary communities are those that have outstanding businesses that are either local hot spots or 5 star businesses. In the Uberhood we will be visiting multiple communities where we will share family secrets and scandals. So let's not hesitate any further and begin this journey flower
Within this large community is a burb called Viper Canyon where the air is hot and dry and all the families with in wish that there was a pool near by. It is here that we find Herbert and Faith Goodie that after learning everything that there is to learn and were retired until Herbert took a job as a Veternian have decided to adopt 3 children Helios, Ezra and Noelle alon with their dogs Danny and Sarah Crittur raising each child from toddler into childhood neither Herbert nor Faith are ready for the raging hormones of the upcoming teenage years. It was after selling all of Sarah's puppies and the Social Worker coming to the house for 3 days straight that Sarah had decided to runaway from home. It's been a week now and she still has not returned. Hopefully she is not in Heat!

Onto the nuclear family of the Kim's here we find Cynthia working as a Real Estate Developer so we can expect to see more more neighborhoods and possibly more Universities.While Cynthia is developing Real Estate Robert will be working along her side as City Planner. She and husband Robert welcomed a daughter Justine as son Justin became a teen and is going steady with Marsha Bruenig. The last we see of the Kim's is baby number 3 on the way.....
It was then off to the Ottomas', here there have been some strange things happening. As David works for his scholarships David makes a mistake at the record store if that wasn't bad enough when he got home he was abducted by Aliens not once but twice! It was during this abduction that Samantha had her twins Georgadene and Dot, soon after Samantha got pregnant again with Petra. Dora made a pack with the devil and became young again and with her retirement monies she assisted the family with a home renovation and of course a little plastic surgery. David made a killing with scholarships and headed off to Uni after Sharla became a teen. Sharla is very ambitious she got an after school job in Journalism and had been promoted to Blogger. One night when she returned from work she too had been abducted by aliens but this time the Aliens kept her for a week. After Dora's LTW had been fulfilled she will be moving out of her son's house. Peter changed careers instead of being a journalist he became a Divorce attorney where there were more women that he could have more flings behind Samantha's back. Samantha is very busy with Tommy and the girls as she works towards her personal goal as the Administer of Education in Viper Canyon.

Last edited by nefertiti781 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : words in capitals.)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Legends of the Hoods :: Comments

Lilly LeClaire
Legneds of the Hoods
Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:04 am by Lilly LeClaire
I just love the title of your Sims stories for your Uberhood. I think the idea of "legends" in the neighborhood is fantastic. extrahappy

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your "Legends in the Hoods".

tnx4sharing

Lilly flower
BBdoll3
Re: Legends of the Hoods
Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:07 pm by BBdoll3
Me too! Are you gonna have pics? scaredy
Lisafashonista
Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm by Lisafashonista
I will try to have pics once I figure out how to upload
CindaLove
Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 am by CindaLove
Lisa you can use Photobucket or the site's photohosting service, Service.Com, which I love because you can move your pics around in the folders without it breaking the links like it does with Photobucket. Here a tutorial on how to use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Post  by Sponsored content

Legends of the Hoods

Page 1 of 1