SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Mystery Photo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:12 am

Mystery Photo Snapshot_1cae0cc4_bcaed8d6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:59 pm

She's very frightening :(
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710771

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Tasia, you just made me start laughing out loud. In fact, I'm still laughing out loud! Thanks, I really needed that after the week I've been having! I'm still laughing!
lol1
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:18 pm

taijohnson216 yeah she is creepy. Sims are so much fun, you really can create some amazing characters with the game.

Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Is that the Queen from your stories? :?:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:31 pm

:face: :cyclops: Cinda, Oh good glad she made you laugh, laughter is good for the soul. :queen:
Now that girl has got some serious dark circles under her eyes, she could probably use some conditioner in her hair to. lol :geek:

Last edited by Tasia714 on Mon May 07, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Hmm, maybe a good "brushing-to-the-hair" and some conditioner and shampoo would do the job. But for those dark circles under her eyes? I don't think there's anything doable about that. ;)

This sim looks so funny! Did you downloaded that hair? Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:34 pm

docs, No she is not the queen from my story but I think that they must have the same hair stylist.. 🤡

I do have plans for her though. :face:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Millie lots and lots and lots of conditioner. I would not want to have to brush all of that hair out, my goodness it would take forever. SMILE.
I would suggest sunglasses to hide the dark circles, big, dark sunglasses.

That is a good picture of you in your avatar by the way. flower

oh yeah, I got the hair from TS2.com.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Photo   Mystery Photo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery Photo
Page 1 of 1