SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

It's been a Looong time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 662647

It's been a Looong time Empty
PostSubject: It's been a Looong time   It's been a Looong time I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:27 am

Hi All.
I'm baaack again. After several rounds of TS3 and TS4 going back to my roots with TS2!! flower2
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 768663

PostSubject: Re: It's been a Looong time   It's been a Looong time I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 10:40 am

Oh...My...Gosh...!   hello2   I have Miss you something awful.  How the heck are you hunni?  Believe it or not, just the other day I was talking about you to Lilly and saying how much I missed seeing you.  Are you here to stay?
Back to top Go down
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 662647

PostSubject: It's been a Looong time    It's been a Looong time I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:17 am

I think that I'll be around for awhile. I found myself missing my megahood. It has been crazy around home and haven't had much time for anything. Sure glad to be back and waiting now on getting all my CC reinstalled (Thank goodness I backed up all my CC) LOL extrahappy
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 677747

PostSubject: It's been a Looong time   It's been a Looong time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am

mickeywave lisafashionista!

It's wonderful to see you back. extrahappy   I'm still playing TS2 as I can and loving it!

I miss your wonderfully creative stories.  I hope that you find time to write some more.  bounce

I'm mostly on CSS, now but decided to "pop" back on her, today and am so glad that I did.   cheers

Welcome, back to Simming.   sunny

Lilly   flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a Looong time   It's been a Looong time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been a Looong time
Page 1 of 1