SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

What time period do you set your game in?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What time period do you set your game in? Empty
PostSubject: What time period do you set your game in?   What time period do you set your game in? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:59 pm

I set the time period of my game usually in the late 20th century (the 1990s) or early 21st century (the 2000s).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What time period do you set your game in?   What time period do you set your game in? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:29 pm

I have 1 neighborhood set in 1995 and the rest i have modern day
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 620665

PostSubject: Re: What time period do you set your game in?   What time period do you set your game in? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 pm

usually it depends on the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What time period do you set your game in?   What time period do you set your game in? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 pm

I have everything set in the present day. However would like to write a time period story (it would be my second story ever) but not sure what time period I should choose. Most have been done already (and done very well indeed). I am more then open for suggestions of time period and ideas.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What time period do you set your game in?   What time period do you set your game in? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 pm

I usually set my game in an alternate present/ future, or the present depending on the sims or lots that i create/build
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What time period do you set your game in?   What time period do you set your game in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What time period do you set your game in?
Page 1 of 1