We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
News & Reminders
We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Facebook

Share | 

Wooden Value Counter Recolor (base game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Wooden Value Counter Recolor (base game)   Mon May 28, 2012 9:33 am

Today I took the same wooden texture that I used to make this:

Wooden Storybook Column Arch:

Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 361721

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Value Counter Recolor (base game)   Mon May 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Nice. Are you going to make this available for downloading? (hint hint) This would look great in my game!

daisy Rose2
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Value Counter Recolor (base game)   Mon May 28, 2012 1:57 pm

CindaLove wrote:
Nice. Are you going to make this available for downloading? (hint hint) This would look great in my game!

daisy Rose2

I think I would upload the whole set, based on the Craftmeister BookNook Bookcase textures. I just loooooove the wood textures from the bookcase, so I extract them and manipulate them on my Storybook Column Arches and kitchen countertops. I initially created them, because I wanted a cheap wooden set for my custom medieval game, but I don't really like the style that other artists are using in their work. So, what I am doing is trying to do is recoloring the Maxis objects to fit a Medieval theme. I am also going to make my Medieval clothes. That way, a scene in my Medieval neighborhood would look clean, crisp, especially Maxis-match! I have an old children's book that depicts life in the Middle Ages and has a couple of hand-drawn pictures on medieval families and houses. They are a great inspiration for me, because now I don't have to worry about using yucky blucky photorealistic textures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Value Counter Recolor (base game)   Thu May 31, 2012 1:10 am

Cool, I like it. :face:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Value Counter Recolor (base game)   

Back to top Go down

Wooden Value Counter Recolor (base game)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Screenshots-
Jump to: