SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Moving onto the Strangetown Military Base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 669847

Moving onto the Strangetown Military Base Empty
PostMoving onto the Strangetown Military Base

Matthew and Jessica moved into the Strangetown military housing . First night in their new home Jessica became preggers again as Anabelle aged to a child. The next day twins Maddie and Callie aged to children as Matthew got promoted to Senior Officer, Jessica was on maternity leave and collecting her salary as a Jr Officer. The first day that the girls were to begin Private School Jessica delivered triplets! The Picaso's welcomed Matt, Jenna and of course Pablo. The girls missed school because of the event but Matthew came home with a promotion to Astronaut!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Moving onto the Strangetown Military Base :: Comments

Lilly LeClaire
Moving on to the Strangetown Military Base
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 am by Lilly LeClaire
mickeywave Hi Lisa!

Oh, my. Triplets! :affraid: Twins keep me running but triplets. Jessica and Mathew will be very busy.

congrats to the Picaso's on the birth of triplets and welcome2 to Matt, Jenna and Pablo. They have a house full now. Good thing they moved to a bigger house. lol1

tnx4sharing

Lilly flower

BBdoll3
Re: Moving onto the Strangetown Military Base
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 pm by BBdoll3
Ohhhhh Larwdddd! :afraid: There is no way I would want to deal with the dreaded Trip's!!!! Are they natural, or did you use the cheat command? I was gonna try that one time, but after I had the Twins, there's nooooo way I'd want to see the Trip's. Talking about bounce bounce off the walls bounce bounce ... lol1

Has anyone ever had (4), or does it just go to (3)? Well, goodluck Can you send us close-up shots of the trip's? Would love to see them. hysterical hysterical
Lisafashonista
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:41 pm by Lisafashonista
I don't know the cheat for trip's but I did do the "Force Twins" Cheat. Muhawhawhaw
BBdoll3
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 pm by BBdoll3
lol1 That's how I got my first set of twins, but doing the forced. After I did it I was doing the unhappydance . rulez My friend was always having twins, but I would only have one. My last set of twins was just the other day. I have not played that family since. lol1 I have to figure out a strategy. The cps always comes knocking at my sims door. I can't deal with the bby thang. They be working my last nervvveeee! unhappydance lol1 rulez

Moving onto the Strangetown Military Base

Page 1 of 1