SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Sims and Homes :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sims and Homes :)  Empty
PostSubject: Sims and Homes :)    Sims and Homes :)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Warning: I have a lot of requests below. Keep in mind I'm not asking you to do them all. You can pick how many, and which ones you'd like to help me with, if any.

I'm planning on making a story with the sims 3, and well I have a lot of work cut out for me... so I could use a little help. I'm using create a world to make a neighborhood just for my story (explained [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), so it's going to require a lot of building on my part. But I thought about how many talented people there are here, and was hoping that maybe you guys could lend me a hand with a few of them. I promise I will give you guys tons of credit if you help!

Homes

Two Mansions
The town is home to two very rich and successful families. Both of which require big homes (which the bigger, the worse I am...) so if you like big homes, this could help! There's nothing specifically required for these, except to make them look, as best as you can, like a home someone would spend millions on! Please furnish as much as you can (you can leave empty rooms. It's just a story, I'm not going to use them all, so there's no point in making you waste your time). I think one of the most important rooms will be the dining room/kitchen for their fancy parties.

Ranch Home
This is the home of a couple and their one teenage daughter. I image it to be two stories, and doesn't have to be too big. I planned on them owning horses, so an area for them would be ideal. If you don't have pets, just leave an area for them, and I can furnish it.

Slightly Upscale Homes
Some of the characters are a little better off then the others, so their homes are nicer, but not nearly as nice as the Mansions. I believe I only need two of them now. In one I will need a three bedroom home, designed for a family with two sons (one teenager, one child), and the other for a family with a teenage daughter.

Middle Class Homes
These can range in floors and size, it doesn't really matter. One family will need a house with three bedrooms, one for a teenage daughter, and another for a teenage son. The son enjoys music, and plays alone in his room, and their favorite colors reside around dark reds and blacks. I also need two homes for families with daughters who are kids (one daughter for each family). The last home will be for a family with a teenage son, who aspires to be a director.

Other Buildings

Hospital
All I ask is that you have at least one patient room decorated, and maybe a doctor's office, and a waiting room.

School
I need a furnished cafeteria, and a few classes (your choice of what kinds), a principle's office, library, gym, and hallways.

Field
For sports stuff.

Shopping Center/Mall
Whichever you prefer (: Feel free to do what you want.

if there are any other buildings you can think of that may be helpful for a story, and wish to make one, feel free! (:

Sims

I don't necessarily need sims, this is so you can add your own characters to the story! You can make your characters a child, teenager, or young adult. I ask that for teenagers and children you include them parents, and any siblings as well. I also ask that you add their story along with them, such as their goals in life, traits, talents, and background. When making sims, I like to have them all have the same kind of skin and eyes, so if you could avoid using custom content for their skin and eyes I'd appreciate it! (note: I will change them to the ones I use later)

My Games
bg 3ep4 3ep5
These are the games I have installed. So please only use content from these games in your creations.

Thank you! (:

Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 673793

Sims and Homes :)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims and Homes :)    Sims and Homes :)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 am

Hello taijohnson i will be happy to create the middle class homes for you i should have them up tonight or early tommorow morining if i am not to busy ----0
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php

Sims and Homes :)
Page 1 of 1