SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Anyone use NRAAS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 678806

[solved]Anyone use NRAAS? Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Anyone use NRAAS?   [solved]Anyone use NRAAS? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Before my computer broke, I used Tawllon's Story Progression mod and a mod so twins have the same star sign.
I'm not sure if the twin star-sign thing works yet as I put it in my game after the twins were born.
But my story progression mod isn't showing up. I'm pretty sure last time i had it I just downloaded it into my downloads folder, unzipped it and it showed up when I opened my game. But it doesn't... Does anyone know how I can get it to work?
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674543

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Anyone use NRAAS?   [solved]Anyone use NRAAS? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:45 pm

do you have the most recent resource.cfg file and also if you have ambiton since ambiton came out they change the way that mods are install the info can be found Here on how to install mods.package with ambiton
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 678806

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Anyone use NRAAS?   [solved]Anyone use NRAAS? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Yeah, I just installed it how it told me to. I didn't do it that way before so I was confused, but I have it now, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674543

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Anyone use NRAAS?   [solved]Anyone use NRAAS? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 am

your welcome ever since they realse the sims3 ambition ep they change the way to installed mod i did not use the new system until my last reinstall around the month of march now my mods and .package works fine.
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Anyone use NRAAS?   [solved]Anyone use NRAAS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Anyone use NRAAS?
Page 1 of 1