SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable? Empty
PostSubject: My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable?   My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable?   My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Poor kid I feel sorry for her. Its not like she wants to play
"Grand Theft Auto".
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 620665

PostSubject: Re: My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable?   My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:17 pm

honestly, that's bogus. because it's rating is Teen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable?   My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Sunflowergal22 wrote:

I totally agree Sunflower.
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 620665

PostSubject: Re: My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable?   My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 am

Tasia714 wrote:
Sunflowergal22 wrote:

I totally agree Sunflower.

i mean another thing is, make the teen be aware of the Woohoo and know when to use it.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774513

PostSubject: Re: My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable?   My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 am

It's called, "Communication" with your child! Hellooooo! When I bought it for my daughter to play. Next thing I know, my granddaughter, who was 10 at the time, and into her "Build-a-Bear" game, got hooked on Sims2. Her mother has an open communication with both of her kids. There is no topic off limits if they want to know something.

It's not like they're watching a Prono movie. In fact, I think it helps in their development. She does limit her to how long she plays the game, which is quite reasonable, but restricting them from even playing the game is crazy. rulez

Heck, my other granddaughter knew about the game before I did. Her friends play the game. You can only monitor your kids so much. Heck, my kids were telling me stuff I didn't even know, when they were going to school. rolling lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable?   My parents won't allow me to play the Sims 2. Is this bogus or reasonable? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1