SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Continuing through Viper Canyon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 671797

Continuing through  Viper Canyon  Empty
PostContinuing through Viper Canyon

Continuing through Viper Canyon there are some new residents. Stopping by Julien Cooke's home we find him working diligently on his culinary skills. Once he was demoted from line cook at Mc Sims to drive through clerk he found another job as a prep cook at Red's Diner. Every night after work he called the gypsy for a blind date. He had awesome dates with Alexandra O'Mackey and Patricia Wan. It was Patricia that he asked to move in with him because Alexandra was too hung up on the ex- husband. Patricia is also working on that career in Journalism hoping for that Pulitzer. It was when Patricia announced to Julien that she was preggers that he proposed and Patricia had he parents Kayami and Tianrong move in Kayami is a very important State Assemblywoman for the community of Viper Canyon as Tianrong works in Oceanography. With the townhouse too small for all 4 plus 1 Julien and and Patricia move out, with Julien signing over the lease to his soon to be father in law.
While on a shopping trip Patricia spotted her new friend Mary Gavigan what a shock she was carrying on with Jason Menon right in the middle of Amelia's Closet! Good thing Nathan wasn't around!
Speaking of the Gavigan's they are right down the street from where Patricia and Julien were residing. After the big move Mary and Nathan got Issiah into private school and Nathan got into the Adventure career. Mary home and bored called Jason Menon over for an afternoon tryst. Needless to say Mary congratulated Nathan as she told him he was going to be a father..... BTW Jason is nowpaying 200.00 a week Child support. :afraid:

Last edited by CindaLove on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All cap words)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Continuing through Viper Canyon :: Comments

CindaLove
Re: Continuing through Viper Canyon
Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:35 am by CindaLove
Oh My Banjo! Those crazy sims are always doing something ya never expect! But I never thought that proper Mary Gavigan would ever be carrying on with a townie in the middle of a dress shop! Such a scandal! Can't wait to see what will happen next. LOL
giggle
Lilly LeClaire
Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 am by Lilly LeClaire
mickeywave Hi Lisa!

Oh my. Like CindaLove, Mary's tryst is a bit of a surprise but keeps the story interesting. One thing about Sims, they always treat the kids well, no matter who the mother or father is. I'm sure Isaiah will be happy to have a new brother or sister--or maybe the game will give a little twist and send a set of twins to the Gavignon family. I was recently playing John Mole (DV) and his new wife Demi (Gregory). They had one daughter, Betsy Anne and she was preggers. So, I'm thinking a boy and the family is complete. Demi had twins--girls! So, they welcomed Arielle and Aurora to the family. Right now they are three toddlers in the house. So, now I have to decide whether or not to try for a boy. Since I wasn't sure, I decided to play Cyd Roseland who, on his first day in DV, met and fell for Sadie Bruenig. The pair now lives in the same house have fallen in love and are engaged. Very Happy

lol1 I paired up Patricia Wan with Gabe O'Mackey after she became preggers. They had a girl. So, had to smile that the same thing is happening with Julien Cooke and Patricia in your game.

tnx4sharing Looking forward to hearing more about your families.

Lilly flower
Re: Continuing through Viper Canyon
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1