SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Sims 3 Website, not loading?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 621415

Sims 3 Website, not loading? Empty
PostSubject: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 am

hey everyone,

for some reason the Sims 3 website isn't loading or letting me log in. does anyone know what is going on?
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 814621

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:17 pm

it seems fine to me, i am able to log in and browse as normal on the site.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 711521

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Me too hun. I'm able to load and browse it too with now problem. Perhaps deleting your cookies and history would solve the problem. When I have problems like that, that's what I do and it takes care of the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:54 pm

yes do that as cinda said and also fully scan your pc for any possible viruses you can never be too careful.
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:02 pm

i tried everything... still no response. even went in game and still nothing.
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:08 pm

your game isnt working either ? try running malwarebytes on your compuer to me it does sound like you have malware and it is preventing you visiting some sites and doing things, i had some issues like you and it was all down to malware here download it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cinda sent it to me and now my pc runs perfect it found 71 malware files on my computer and got rid of them all. give it a go and see what happens you be very surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:11 pm

nefertiti781 wrote:
your game isnt working either ? try running malwarebytes on your compuer to me it does sound like you have malware and it is preventing you visiting some sites and doing things, i had some issues like you and it was all down to malware here download it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cinda sent it to me and now my pc runs perfect it found 71 malware files on my computer and got rid of them all. give it a go and see what happens you be very surprised.
i would try but my game is working but it won't let me log in.
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 673043

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm

did you try deleting your cache files from your game 1 and second did you try deleting your browser cookies?
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Pierre1 wrote:
did you try deleting your cache files from your game 1 and second did you try deleting your browser cookies?

yes i did nothing is working/
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 673043

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:49 pm

did you try running your computer in safemode and log on the sims3 site because you might have downloaded something that has a nasty trojan virus and what browser are you using internet explorer firefox or google chrome? and is your game patch to the most recent version?
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Pierre1 wrote:
did you try running your computer in safemode and log on the sims3 site because you might have downloaded something that has a nasty trojan virus and what browser are you using internet explorer firefox or google chrome? and is your game patch to the most recent version?
my game now works so, idk what's up with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Website, not loading?   Sims 3 Website, not loading? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Website, not loading?
Page 1 of 1