SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)! Empty
PostSubject: Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)!   Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Well, it's not exactly "instantly". It does take a little bit of time.
Tired of finding the right CC and downloading them to your game? Don't have access to the right CC because the site is down and all you have is a picture from someone's game?

Well, try this: download your favorite lots loaded with CC. Chances are, the lots will be all packed with period objects, walls, floors, and terrains. If you don't have the right expansion packs/stuff packs to install the lots, then do not fret! You can just install the lots with sims2pack clean installer. The CC installed in your game will be properly named as the original name, so it's not going to have squiggly gibberish or anything of the sort. If you want to have some clothes, then All-About-Style and Parsimonious are the best places to go to find period custom content.

I tried this method recently, and I absolutely love it! There are a few meshes that aren't included and some objects flash blue in the game, but as far as I can tell, most meshes actually are included in the game so you can play the CC instantly!
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 672462

PostSubject: Making a Medieval Sims2 Game   Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 pm

If you're into Medieval big time, check out this Sims2 site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's free to join and they have some great Medieval clothes, furniture and objects created by their members in "Download Updates". They're a friendly group who play from Medieval to any period in history before 1900. flower
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 813871

PostSubject: Re: Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)!   Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:19 pm

brilliant site, Daisy. i will add this to the sims 2 links page Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)!   Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tip of the day: how to make a medieval game instantly (almost)!
Page 1 of 1