SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Sims Medieval

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815521

Sims Medieval Empty
PostSubject: Sims Medieval   Sims Medieval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 pm

So does any one here have it ? id so what is it like ? i was going to buy it but a bit unsure of what the game play is like. i don't want to pay out money for something i may not like so i just thought i would ask you guys what it is like if you have it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 673943

Sims Medieval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Medieval   Sims Medieval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:15 pm

I have the sims medival neff my bfff for 1 thing you create a queen or a king and the object is to build a kingdom by solving quest i did not have the chance to play much but here are a few pictures

Sims Medieval Wta91i

Sims Medieval 11huvsg

Sims Medieval Xnrlmq

Sims Medieval Ngeihx

Sims Medieval I21xd0

Sims Medieval 2q9xgrs

Sims Medieval T7bnur

i hope these pictures will guide you in your choice neff my bfff ----0 #1frnd friends
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815521

Sims Medieval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Medieval   Sims Medieval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:05 pm

it does look really good thank you for that Pierre you just helped me make up my mind lol i think i will buy it #1frnd
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712421

Sims Medieval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Medieval   Sims Medieval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:41 pm

I have it and like it okay, but after a while I just get tired of trying to 'balance' out the kingdom; every now and then I'll play for afew days but I still love my Sims 2! (It has kingdom aspects you must keep balanced [through the right quests] to keep the kingdom happy and flourishing. That aspect of it reminds me of Sim City alot.The children are unplayable and you cannot change their appearance. The CAS is an improvement over TS3; it's so so much easier to make definitive - looking sims. The quests are much better and intriguing than TS3's, and it's very humorous. I like the religion aspect of it; believe it or not it's not offensive to me, matter of fact I find that downright cute! It's obvious to me the folks that made TSM made sure to be respectful in that, and at the same time informative of the time period. They've' done alot of research on the medieval time period and it really shows. You can really tell they took the time and really thought this game through, not that 'thrown together' feel that TS3 has. All in, TSM is a pretty tight game, and I think you would really enjoy it. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sponsored content

Sims Medieval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Medieval   Sims Medieval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval
Page 1 of 1