SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? Empty
PostSubject: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 pm

I have looked all over the Ts3.com  my page to figure out how to change my email. The account is still under my old email that I can no longer access. My pass word wont work for some mysterious reason, I cannot play online, I cannot upload. I think it is because I post ads for this site and they just get nasty with me and do stuff like this instead of just talking to me DiReCtLy!!!. I have had other occasions like this also on other sites. (bunch of cowards) This is not the first time this has happened. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Tasia.whacky

Last edited by Tasia714 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed My Point.)
Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 679856

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:13 pm

I don't know how to change your email without accessing your account. Maybe go on to Origin and see if they can help in the live chat thing? It's such a pain waiting for them, but they helped me get back into my Origin account...
I just have to try and get my TS3 account back, because it wasn't the same as my Origin account -.-'
Back to top Go down
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 697545

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:21 pm

I recently had to change my email for there as well and it is a pain to do... you have to update the email through origin.com, you can't do it at ts3.com

click on this link and it will take you to "how to change your origin account's email"  

the info is useless where you can't change it yourself... normally you would sign in and click on I still need more help ... but there is a button under that says I can't access my account

with me they emailed me after I filled out several things they emailed me (to the email I had originally set up with them ...glad I didn't delete that email first) and said they could only change it over the phone for security reasons and gave me the following phone numbers

You can call us at 1-866-543-5435 (US) or 0870-243-2435/+44-870-243-2435 (UK/International) that I was suppose to have the case number handy when I called

several days after I told them I don't do phone calls (I'm hard of hearing) they told me that they could do it in the live chat ...and I had to jump through all those steps again to get to live chat help 

In the live chat I had to give them my email address that I set up the account with to verify my account... after giving them the new email they had me answer my security question bangdesk ... finally got it changed after all that... and it changed it for ts3 as well as origin

not sure that helps you any or not
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:49 am

katee752 wrote:
I don't know how to change your email without accessing your account. Maybe go on to Origin and see if they can help in the live chat thing? It's such a pain waiting for them, but they helped me get back into my Origin account...
I just have to try and get my TS3 account back, because it wasn't the same as my Origin account -.-'
Hi Kaytee,  nooooooooooo not the live chat!  groan  LoL! That thing is such a pain in the booty.  
I can access my account, I just cant access my account from in my game, like to share memories, upload video or pictures. I think you and Flutterby are homing in on the problem. It seems like my Origins account and my Sim3 account names are different. I have had problems like this in the past. But I usually am able to figure it out. This time the wires are crossed big time.  Thank you for your input and advice.  dog I am on the trail.. muaha haa.
Thanks again,basegame  
Tasia..buggout
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:10 am

Flutterby wrote:
I recently had to change my email for there as well and it is a pain to do... you have to update the email through origin.com, you can't do it at ts3.com

click on this link and it will take you to "how to change your origin account's email"  

the info is useless where you can't change it yourself... normally you would sign in and click on I still need more help ... but there is a button under that says I can't access my account

with me they emailed me after I filled out several things they emailed me (to the email I had originally set up with them ...glad I didn't delete that email first) and said they could only change it over the phone for security reasons and gave me the following phone numbers

You can call us at 1-866-543-5435 (US) or 0870-243-2435/+44-870-243-2435 (UK/International) that I was suppose to have the case number handy when I called

several days after I told them I don't do phone calls (I'm hard of hearing) they told me that they could do it in the live chat ...and I had to jump through all those steps again to get to live chat help 

In the live chat I had to give them my email address that I set up the account with to verify my account... after giving them the new email they had me answer my security question bangdesk ... finally got it changed after all that... and it changed it for ts3 as well as origin

not sure that helps you any or not
Hi Flutterby, thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question. Sounds like you have been through the wringer also...smile...I think you and Kaytee are right, it is through Origins that I am having problems. Grrrrrrr I really do not like Origins. I should be able to just start my game and go online without them. I can start Ts3 if the internet is not hooked up to my computer, that is the only way to by pass origins as far as I know and it is looking like the same for Ts2 now. I noticed that today.
I like having the disc to my game. I can play it online or offline if I want to. I am hearing that Ts4 will be a no disc game. I am not for that..  Guess I will be playing Ts2 for a while longer.

Anyway, I will use you and Kaytee's advice and head for the chat room.joyryde  I hope the line is not very busy.. smile.. Wish me luck..takeoff

Thanks again,
Tasia buggout

WoW! wait time 55 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 am

Tasia714 wrote:

Hi Flutterby, thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question. Sounds like you have been through the wringer also...smile...I think you and Kaytee are right, it is through Origins that I am having problems. Grrrrrrr I really do not like Origins. I should be able to just start my game and go online without them. I can start Ts3 if the internet is not hooked up to my computer, that is the only way to by pass origins as far as I know and it is looking like the same for Ts2 now. I noticed that today.
I like having the disc to my game. I can play it online or offline if I want to. I am hearing that Ts4 will be a no disc game. I am not for that..  Guess I will be playing Ts2 for a while longer.

Anyway, I will use you and Kaytee's advice and head for the chat room.joyryde  I hope the line is not very busy.. smile.. WiSh me luck..takeoff

Thanks again,
Tasia buggout

WoW! wait time 55 minutes.
Yeah it was very frustrating. And annoying that you have to jump through so many hoops just to change your email! I hate origins as well.

I use to be able to play my ts3 game without being online at all, but within the last week if I don't sign online with origin it won't let me play at all it tells me I have to sign in and register my game to play. I have dial-up so its a pain, but at least have it so that you don't have to go online with your sims 3 game itself....I can do it... but....it takes me 2-3 attempts to sign on 30+ minutes each attempt when I do finally get online the game is supper slow because my internet is just not fast enough to keep up (I have a top speed of 5kb/sec tired )

I'm getting off topic. I was looking through the origin store and the limited version of ts4 you can get on disk.

anyways, hopefully you was able to get your email changed
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714071

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Tasia wrote:
Hi Tasia, you will be pleased to know that The Sims 4 will not be a online only game; that was always an old rumor, but it's not true. They will have the typical online features just like The Sims 3 has, but there would be no way a game of such magnitude as The Sims could ever be DRM (Digital Rights Management). They will offer digital downloads, just as they have with the past sims games. And the other great news is that Maxis has made TS4 to work on lower end graphics. I'll be pre-ordering mine at Hastings!

extrahappy extrahappy extrahappy extrahappy extrahappy extrahappy extrahappy extrahappy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi Flutterby, my goodness, still on dial up. WoW!  I bet it does take awhile. My old (first) computer took so long to get the original sims started that I could get all of my house work done in between the game starting, choosing a neighborhood and then finally a lot.  buggout  But it did not stop me from playing. Lol! If Ts2 and Ts3 had not come out I would still be playing ts1.

When I go to play Ts3, I just click that I do not want to go online and my game still starts? It might not be that way anymore, I have not played ts3 since the day before.  I really could care less though if it gets reported that my sim just made mac-n-cheese for the very first time.onarant  I think it is all kinda silly. And that annoying thing in the top right hand corner that is always there hogging up screen space. I would like to see that gone in the up and coming ts4. I want my screen for gaming not a bunch of nonsense.

Last night I made it to the chat on Origins, but it was going to be a 55 minute wait, so I started playing ts2  and completely forgot about it. I left the operator hanging. Whooops:groan:  Oh well, I will get it next time.

Thanks for snooping around and finding out that I will be able to get a disc for ts4. I am looking forward to the new game. I just hope they take their time and get the game right the first time.ballspin 

Thanks for all of your help.

Simcerely, 
Tasia bull
Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 679856

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 pm

I don't understand why everyone is saying TS3 needs to be online to play. I never play online anymore because I use USB internet now. I know it has to be connected to the internet to share memories and go into other simmers' towns, but if you don't really mind not having those, then it really doesn't matter about online play Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi Cinda, I wonder if they will crash the ts3 site like they did ts2.com when ts3 came out? It would not hurt my feelings much as I do not really like ts3.com anyway.bwahaharoll 

I know, a lot of people seem to be pre-ordering ts4. They do not want much for the game.money 
I will be waiting for a while to get it. I might even wait until the first E.P comes out that way usually most of the glitches are worked out. I really hope they take their time and make the game right. I was very disappointed with ts3 when it came out. I still am.. lol But I am looking forward to ts4 being a great game.dancing turkey 

sunny Tasia..ladybug
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714071

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 am

Tasia714 wrote:
Hi Cinda, I wonder if they will crash the ts3 site like they did ts2.com when ts3 came out? It would not hurt my feelings much as I do not really like ts3.com anyway.bwahaharoll 

I know, a lot of people seem to be pre-ordering ts4. They do not want much for the game.money 
I will be waiting for a while to get it. I might even wait until the first E.P comes out that way usually most of the glitches are worked out. I really hope they take their time and make the game right. I was very disappointed with ts3 when it came out. I still am.. lol But I am looking forward to ts4 being a great game.dancing turkey 

sunny Tasia..ladybug
I'm gonna wait a little closer to the end of the year to order mine. lol No doubt they're gonna be bringin in the money 
I believe they did take their time on this one (5 years) and one big important thing is Maxis' is back in their element and I believe this will make all the difference. They probably will do Sims 3 site they way the did the Sims 2 site, which will be no great loss.  bwahaharoll Both the Sims 3 game and the site are big stinkers in my book!  rolling lol hysterical lafflol bottle 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 am

Hi Tasia, we live out in the country with lot of hills and trees around us so high speed isn't available. Gosh we can't even get satellite because there are to many trees so we are stuck with just one channel lol

I've never played Ts1, just Ts2 and Ts3. But I know what you mean, on my old computer Ts2 took forever to load.

Sorry you forgot about that on Origins.

And your welcome about Ts4.

katee752 wrote:
I don't understand why everyone is saying TS3 needs to be online to play. I never play online anymore because I use USB internet now. I know it has to be connected to the internet to share memories and go into other simmers' towns, but if you don't really mind not having those, then it really doesn't matter about online play Smile
Katee, I don't have to sign into Ts3 to play just origins and that's only been the last weekish. It could just be something with my game I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?   How do I change my email for Ts3.com login? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I change my email for Ts3.com login?
Page 1 of 1