SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Winds of Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 669997

Winds of Change Empty
PostWinds of Change

The storm of all storms befell upon the world of Port Whitewater and it's communities. The sky turned black and purple as files came crashing down hitting the banks of the Uber hood causing families to flee their homes, Students at University were not safe for the storm overtook the entire region causing many students to flee back to their parents homes for what they assumed were safe havens but unfortunately not.
To escape the violence of the File Crashing storm the residents of Port Whitewater Uber hood fled across the SimPE Ocean to a new area in which they could call home once again. Finding refuge in the new area called Beacon Falls and the surrounding communities of Balloth and the city of Lustre. The Uber hood brought forth the values that they held in their old communities to begin anew. There was a tremendous loss of life as the families were scattered to the winds. The Newsom children were returned to the orphanage with hopes of finding a family that would take them all. Port Whitewater University was swallowed up by the file storm as well as Academie la tour. Will the families find one another again? Will the people of Beacon Falls accept the mass exodus of the former Port White Water Community? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Winds of Change :: Comments

BBdoll3
Re: Winds of Change
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:15 pm by BBdoll3
Ooooh Weeee!  buggout  This sounds exciting.  scaredy  Can't wait to see what happens!  bull clapping 
Lilly LeClaire
Winds of Change
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:09 pm by Lilly LeClaire
mickeywave  Hi Lisa!

rolling lol  I love your imaginative writing. "File Crashing Storm"  rolling lol  I hope that most, if not all of your families were safe. If not I'm sure then I'm sure that you'll figure out an imaginative and creative way to continue the story. (If your computer actually did crash, sorry to hear that. That can be very frustrating.)

tnx4sharing  Looking forward to your next post.

Lilly  flower 

Re: Winds of Change
Post  by Sponsored content

Winds of Change

Page 1 of 1