SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Paint.net - Download Issues!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774363

Paint.net - Download Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Paint.net - Download Issues!   Paint.net - Download Issues! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Hello everyone! mickeywave   I hope this is the correct place to post this, if not, please let me know where it should go.

Anyway, I was on the web site for (Paint.net), as I use this for some of my creations.  I came across this note and thought I would pass it on just in case there is someone here who uses it, or was thinking about downloading.

Apparently, some peeps have been directed to areas other than where they should be going.  They are aware of the problem and suggest you use this to download.

http://www.getpaint.net/download.html#download

This is what I found in their Forum:

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/27550-misleading-download-add-with-possible-virus/?hl=%2Busing+%2Bpaint.net#entry400992

I'm just passing on the info.  Thanks! mickeywave
Back to top Go down

Paint.net - Download Issues!
Page 1 of 1