Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Latest topics
» Important Notice
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm by CindaLove

» Birdgurl's Sims 2 Creations [Advent Calendar - Dec. 2015]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm by Birdgurl

» It's been a Looong time
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am by Lilly LeClaire

» Disney Crib Bedding Collection
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am by Lilly LeClaire

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am by Broomhilda

» December 2015 Creation of the Month
Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Holidays to all here at Simmer's Garden
Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm by Broomhilda

» Forumotion Banner Christmas Contest
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:00 pm by Broomhilda

» Chatbox
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm by CindaLove

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simmer's Garden » The Sims 2 » The Sims 2 Topics & Tools » The Sims 2 Technical Help » Package Lots in my Bin Missing!

Package Lots in my Bin Missing!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Package Lots in my Bin Missing! on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
Hello Cinda/Nef! I was looking for a problem I had a while back and saw that this one says my issue was solved. Actually, it wasn't really. I don't recall anyone telling me what I need to do to get my lots bin returned to the way it was. Showing all of my houses I had created, etc..

I ended up looking for vacant lots in my Hoods and moving them into the bin. Would this be considered as a resolution?  thankyou 

2 Re: Package Lots in my Bin Missing! on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:09 pm

CindaLove

Admin
Sorry BB we didn't hear from ya on that and we thought it was resolved. I don't know what caused your lots to go missing; maybe it happened when you moved everything into the spare empty Sims 2 folder that the game uses to save the games. If you have the lots still placed in your hoods, you can put then in your lots bin and it will then create endless carbon copies for you to do as you please, so that sounds like a good solution. Also, if you happen to have those lots on 4shared or Mediashare, you can just download and reinstall them.

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

3 Re: Package Lots in my Bin Missing! on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:06 am

BBdoll3

Admin
cool  Okay. Thanks, Cinda. Reason I hadn't posted anything was because no one had responded. That's ok, as I did what you suggested. Thanks!  mickeywave 

4 Re: Package Lots in my Bin Missing! on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:44 am

CindaLove

Admin
Sorry about that hunni. Were you able to get all your lots back into your bin BB?

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

5 Re: Package Lots in my Bin Missing! on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:05 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
No not all, but that's okay. There are some that have peeps in them. When or if I move them I can load them. Thanks hun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum