SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Package Lots in my Bin Missing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774363

Package Lots in my Bin Missing! Empty
PostSubject: Package Lots in my Bin Missing!   Package Lots in my Bin Missing! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Hello Cinda/Nef! I was looking for a problem I had a while back and saw that this one says my issue was solved. Actually, it wasn't really. I don't recall anyone telling me what I need to do to get my lots bin returned to the way it was. Showing all of my houses I had created, etc..

I ended up looking for vacant lots in my Hoods and moving them into the bin. Would this be considered as a resolution?  thankyou 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710621

PostSubject: Re: Package Lots in my Bin Missing!   Package Lots in my Bin Missing! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Sorry BB we didn't hear from ya on that and we thought it was resolved. I don't know what caused your lots to go missing; maybe it happened when you moved everything into the spare empty Sims 2 folder that the game uses to save the games. If you have the lots still placed in your hoods, you can put then in your lots bin and it will then create endless carbon copies for you to do as you please, so that sounds like a good solution. Also, if you happen to have those lots on 4shared or Mediashare, you can just download and reinstall them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Package Lots in my Bin Missing!   Package Lots in my Bin Missing! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:06 am

cool  Okay. Thanks, Cinda. Reason I hadn't posted anything was because no one had responded. That's ok, as I did what you suggested. Thanks!  mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710621

PostSubject: Re: Package Lots in my Bin Missing!   Package Lots in my Bin Missing! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:44 am

Sorry about that hunni. Were you able to get all your lots back into your bin BB?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Package Lots in my Bin Missing!   Package Lots in my Bin Missing! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:05 pm

No not all, but that's okay. There are some that have peeps in them. When or if I move them I can load them. Thanks hun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Package Lots in my Bin Missing!   Package Lots in my Bin Missing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Package Lots in my Bin Missing!
Page 1 of 1