SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Spider Beach Rec Center!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774663

Spider Beach Rec Center! Empty
PostSubject: Spider Beach Rec Center!   Spider Beach Rec Center! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:56 am

*SPIDER BEACH REC CENTER*
Hello Everyone!  This lot has been updated and the name changed to *Beach Rec Center*!  Go here to find and download my lot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pics are much larger and clear than the ones here.  You can see more detail and what I have inside for my sims.  There is very few changes, and everything is the same.  Thanks! mickeywave 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Description:  Community Lot - 5 Stories (if you count the Roof).
Ground - Beach/Play Area for Kids/Dining.
First Floor - Elevators and Stairs (In case elevators stop working). Sims can enter from the side, or go thru back enterance.  Restrooms on this level. Now that I look at it, I should have put a Restroom on each floor.   :roll:
Second Floor - Game Area - Cards, Pool Table, Chess, Computers.
Third Floor - Dancing and DJ, Bar on Balcony.
Forth Floor -  Has a Exercise/Massage room; Sauna/Shower room; TV room.
Fifth Floor/Roof - Has (2) Hot Tubs.

Req's:  (DD, Season's, Freetime, Bon Voyage, Kitchen/Bath,Ikea and Apartment Life)   Enjoy!  ;)

*Lot Checked and Cleaned by “CI"*

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Checked and Cleaned Lot using Clean Installer!)
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 814021

PostSubject: Re: Spider Beach Rec Center!   Spider Beach Rec Center! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:04 am

wow! just gorgeous and i love the way you arranged the pictures Smile nice work have a rep point Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 683747

PostSubject: Spider Beach Rec Center!   Spider Beach Rec Center! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 am

Very well done, BBdoll! A building after my own heart. I love making a community lot and "loading" them with everything I can. I also tend to add tents (somewhere--often hidden off in a corner) so my Sims can sleep as often I find that my Sim children need to sleep before I'm reading for everyone to go home. Oh, and, of course for the older Sims an expresso machine as well (with a bathroom nearby). Laughing As Neff, wrote, the arrangement of your pictures is done very well and gives the display and artistic flair. Keep on building! Lilly Smile

A little later: I don't remember "Steelwater Cove" as being a template in building a neighborhood. If it is, then what template did you use? Lilly

Last edited by Lilly LeClaire on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To ask a question)
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774663

PostSubject: Re: Spider Beach Rec Center!   Spider Beach Rec Center! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Thanks Nef! Very Happy You taught me well.. I used that Photoscape you gave me. I love that thing. ;) Thanks to you also Lilly. ;) I could not find a Punching Bag, but found some recently on TSR. I thought I loaded them, but can't find them. Donno what happened. :x A tent sounds good. They can sleep on the beach.

I used a templet from one I loaded from TSR. They have a section for Hoods. I just created another hood from Belladonna, so I can create it on there so everyone else can use it. I think I was able to load it on CrescentIsland too. Maybe can load the Hood here for everyone, you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider Beach Rec Center!   Spider Beach Rec Center! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider Beach Rec Center!
Page 1 of 1