SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774513

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! Empty
PostSubject: Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip!   Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:10 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Floating Beach House - FURNISHED
123 Beach Crest Strip (60x40 - Lot)
Costs - $228,762
Neighborhood – “MoonIslands”

This is my New Floating Beach House.  Is a HUGE, 2 Stories, and it "FLOATS"!  woo

It has an Elevator which leads to the 2nd floor from the garage.  It has Exit Stairs from each floor in case of an Emergency.   It has lots of Balcony’s, and a Copter Landing.

All around

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FloatingBeachHouse-1

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FB_zpsb355aab3

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FB5_zpsbf30bc36

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FB4_zps036c13d1

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FB2_zps361f982a

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FB6_zps831ad46b

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FB3_zpsb85a5552

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FB6_zpse58cce3f

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FB8_zps5e4fdc52

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! FB7_zpsb06e6a01

*Download Here*

2 Bedrooms – 3.5 Baths
Huge Kitchen and Dining Area
Attached Garage with Elevator to 1st and 2nd Floors
Stairs for ER Exit
Sitting Area w/Hidden Bookcase

London Space – Staircase – by Jonesi – Reflex Sims Forum
Stained Glass Porch Railing in Park Lane Cream – by MsBarrows TSR
Homespun Bannerless Fence Lamp – by Spaik@TSR

Prima 2 Tile Long Windows; Prima 2 Tile Windows; Prima Single Door; Prima Privacy Window; Prima 2 Tile Door – All by Shakeshaft@TSR **TSR**

Daisy Mae Plant Large – by Cat@TSR
Diane Mirror – by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Abbey Fence #2 – [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have EP's and SP's for {DD, Seasons, Freetime, Bon Boyage, Kit/Bath, Ikea and Apartment Life}

Addition Info = This lot can be placed in the following Hoods. It has also been tested to ensure all are working (doors and elevator)
MoonIslands
CresentIsland
Crystal Craters
Craderville
Deserada Valley
Steelwater Cove
TwikkiiIsland

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:27 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Revised Snaps!)
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 863752

PostSubject: Re: Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip!   Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:24 pm

This is an absolutely Brilliant lot. You have put in some of my favorite things. I have such fun with the elevator. I like to send an irritating Nanny up and down in it until it drops her. I am so wicked!! seesaw

Quote :
One other thing I had thought about after I loaded it for the Forum was an Outside Bath. I think that would be a cool idea since there is a beach and your Sims won’t need to run into the house. (Just a suggestion - something ‘Different’)

You and I think alike. I frequently have exterior baths on my lots. Even though I play a medieval hood for the most part, I think outdoor facilities are very practical for my Simmies.

Beck made me an invisible shower here. G-knee created a rustic barrel shower, it is on Mod the Sims2 under jbeach34, here. Sunni made a 'Squat anywhere' toilet here.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip!   Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm

extrahappy Thanks Nonni. So glad you like it. bounce Great idea about the Nanny with her worthless self. I'll remember that one. woo

tnx4sharing your links for the shower and toilet. I'll ck them out.
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 863752

PostSubject: Re: Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip!   Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 pm

You know, I forgot to mention something else I really, Really appreciate that you did with this lot and that is you gave a list of the 'hoods that had beaches that would accommodate it. That is a big plus in my book.
:veryhappy:
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip!   Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Well thanx Hun! flower I'm glad it works for you. I have just recently listed all of my Beach Lots showing which Hoods they can be placed in. A while back, I was asked which did one of my lots fit, and could not answer as I thought if you build one, they will fit ALL Hoods. I also just realized I needed to build a BH on a Beach Lot in order for my Sims to swim in the ocean. whacky

I'm always learning something new about this game, and since being a memeber of this group, I learn something new everytime I logon. Laughing I just thought I could build a Beach House and they could go swiming in the ocean. Not the case! Embarassed Then I think it was, Pierre, who informed me that NOT ALL Beach Lots can be placed in All Hoods. scratch Lesson Learned. Not to mention that I had already created maybe (4) nice lots, with man made beaches, but my Simmies could not swim in the ocean. So did some research and found out why. :face: Duh... I didn't even realize I had Beach Lots that I could use to build on. I had just used the Regular Beach Lots. nerd

Anyway, I figured, to help peeps out who may want to load my lots, I'll test them out and post which Lots they will go into. I created TEST Hoods, and when ever I create a BL now, I'll test them to see which Hoods they can be placed. mickeywave

Thanks again, Nonni for your kinds words. Makes my day!

extrahappy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip!   Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floating Beach House Furn - 123 Beach Crest Strip!
Page 1 of 1