SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Beach Rec Center!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774663

Beach Rec Center! Empty
PostSubject: Beach Rec Center!   Beach Rec Center! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:25 am

This is my update version of "Spider Beach Rec Center" found here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These pics are so much larger and more clear to see what's inside. There may be a few new changes, but not many, and some corrections in my walls around the elevators.  I have this Rec Center on my new hood "Steelwater Cove".

*BEACH REC CENTER*
I've tested it, and everything works fine, at least it was when I tested it. Your Sim can also go swimming in the Ocean, so you will need an Ocean Lot.

You'll need to search your beach to see if it fits, but this one was from "Steelwater Cove".  Could not load it in any of the main Hoods, but if you have a beach try it by sliding along the beach area, and if it turns green, you're good to go.  If not, just copy and create your own.  At least you will have a good idea for the design.  I'm sure there are some cc's from TSR.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Description:  Community Lot - 5 Stories (if you count the Roof).
Ground - Beach/Play Area for Kids/Dining.
First Floor - Elevators and Stairs (In case elevators stop working). Sims can enter from the side, or go thru back enterance.  Restrooms on this level. Now that I look at it, I should have put a Restroom on each floor. **I did add a restroom on the 3rd Level - Disco Room.
Second Floor - Game Area - Cards, Pool Table, Chess, Computers.
Third Floor - Dancing and DJ, Bar on Balcony.
Fourth Floor -  Has a Exercise/Massage room; Sauna/Shower room; TV room.
Fifth Floor/Roof - Has (2) Hot Tubs.

Req's:  (DD, Season's, Freetime, Bon Voyage, Kitchen/Bath,Ikea and Apartment Life)   Enjoy!  ;)

*Lot Checked and Cleaned by “CI"*

Beach Rec Center…

Beach Rec Center! BeachRecCenter-LeftSide_zpsda73a6e9

Select Spoiler to see more photos of this Lot!

Spoiler:

mickeywave************ mickeywave

*Lot Checked and Cleaned by “CI"*

Select *4shared*:

*Download Here*

Select for*MediaFire*:
*Download Here*

Addition Info = This lot can be placed in the following Hoods. It has also been tested to ensure all are working (doors and elevator).

MoonIslands
Crystal Craters
Craderville
Steelwater Cove

extrahappy    !!Enjoy!!   extrahappy

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 863902

Beach Rec Center! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Rec Center!   Beach Rec Center! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:53 am

Incredible! You have something for everyone! I love that you included the big saltwater aquarium. Fan-flippin'-tastic, Doll!
yay 
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774663

Beach Rec Center! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Rec Center!   Beach Rec Center! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:51 pm

rolling lol   Thanks Nonni! mickeywave I did notice some of my objects were out of alignment when I went back in to take more pics and all, so made some adjustments at that time. Then noticed my walls were not showing on my elevators, so fixed that.

That's why I reloaded my lot, and posted better pics so everyone can see what the rooms really looked like. The pics were too small in my previous lot. I may just delete that one and refer everyone to this one, since it is updated. Thanks for your comments, Nonni! I heartpump  your excitement in my work. giggle 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Rec Center! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Rec Center!   Beach Rec Center! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Rec Center!
Page 1 of 1