SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774513

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! Empty
PostSubject: Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip!   Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:00 am

hello2

The follow is documentation of how I created this lot. I just thought that by placing pictures of my floor plan was okay and anyone would just look at them just to get an idea of how I created it. Not the case. I now see I need to provide more than just pictures. I appreciate Lilly's questions as it helped me to better understand what additional info others may need in order to create the same lot that I created.

Sorry it took me so long to get these to you, but I just figured out how to upload my documentation that I created on Word for those of you who wish to create the same lot I did. **Please note, the illustrations you see here are not that great. sad When they are viewed in a Word or PDF format on my come, it is so much more clear than what you see here. I tried to adjust the pictures the best I could, so I apologize for the bad quality.

***Note: This is NOT a Beach Lot, therefore, can be place in any Hood that you may have!

Hope this helps everyone! confetti

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Floor Plan for (120 Beach Crest Strip)

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! MyFloorPlan1

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! MyFloorPlan2

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! MyFloorPlan3

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! MyFloorPlan4

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! MyFloorPlan5

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! MyFloorPlan6

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! MyFloorPlan7

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! MyFloorPlan8

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! MyFloorPlan9
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 683597

PostSubject: 120 Beach Crest - Floor Plan!   Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:56 pm

mickeywave Hi, BBdoll!

These pictures are wonderful and should clear up the questions that I had on details. They are taken from great angles and in several I can see the floor tile squares that appear in build mode. I've jotted down your notes with pictures I drew from the floor plan. Now, I'm going back into my game and do some building!

tnx4sharing

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip!   Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:19 pm

flower Thanks, hun! goodluck and keep me posted. extrahappy Can't wait to see what you create. bull
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: 120 Beach Crest - Floor Plan!   Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 pm

mickeywave Hi, BBdoll!

I did it! Very Happy cheers

It took a little doing. I used the notes I took but also toggled back and forth between my game, your original floor plan and the the one with more details. I had to be patient since my computer is slow on processing so it took a while. I just kept plugging away at it. I took pictures; however, I'm not sure how to share them or even retrieve them. Laughing I'll have to see what I can do about that. CindaLove has some directions and she says I should be able to put pictures in my blog.

It's not 100% complete but the basics are there. I like house that way and then can make some changes as I use them for more than one family and in more than one neighborhood. 120 Beach Crest is saved to my "lots & houses" bin. I made it in blue and white because that seemed appropriate for a "Beach Crest" drive address. I used a southwestern blue stucco for the outside and used white windows and doors as well as the using the outside steps and railing that were white with the blue line. I used blue flowers and added a couple more palm trees. I used multi-colored blue stones for the walks, balcony, roof, etc. I moved the mail box and garbage can but just over a little so they are on either side of the walk as you come out the front door, down the steps and then toward the road. Where you put your mail box, I put an angel sitting in blue flowers. And, where you put your garbage can, I put a plant. Smile

Inside, I made 3 bedrooms on the garage level: a child's bedroom, a nursery and a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. Since that room is fairly large, I'm thinking of enlarging the ensuite bathroom. I'm also thinking of putting in some of the half-wall dividers that you can see through on the top to divide the living room area into different areas such as a TV watching area; study or reading area, etc. I like using them since it keeps the room open but makes it easier to put things into funcitonal areas. Maybe, I'll have a music area. And, maybe a small pool and/or some playground equipment or a fishing pond. extrahappy

It was fun to build. tnx4sharing the plans. I have a number of ideas of how I'd like to use the house. If I figure out how to put up the pictures that I've taken, I'll let you know. Smile I can hardly wait bounce to put one of my families in this house and play with them in in. It's a wonderful house.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip!   Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:17 pm

OMG! I just lost everything I just said to you. sad Now I have to type it all over again. sad Anyway, as I was saying BEFOREEEE,,,, flower WTG, pillowfight Cinda!
scaredy I am very excited for you, and can't wait to see you new creation. bounce

Yeah, that house is very Versatile... You can even put your Pool Inside in either the garage area, or one of the Bedrooms, as it was built on the Ground Level. You can add a Hot Tub on the roof, and have a BBQ and Rec area up there. Just add some stairs outside off the patio. A lot you can do with that house.

Your colors sound beautiful! That was the plan, for others to just use my flr plan and build how ever they want. You can even make it a 3-Story. I knew it would be much easier for you after you saw the pics. I am 'Visual' as well..

Well, have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing your finished product. : bravo :
bull
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: 120 Beach Crest Strip!   Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Hmmmmm, not sure why this popped up here, again.  But since it did, think I'll leave a comment.

I built this house and added some "greenhouse" tiles for part of the roof and then left a large space in the upper floor, so that, the bottom floor also gets some of the light--like EA did with the Greenman house in Riverblossom Hills.  Now 120 Beach Crest Strip is waiting for it's new owner--Daisy Greenman and her fiance, Justin.

Again, great house BBdoll!

Lilly  flower
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: 120 Beach Crest Strip!   Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Love to share it, BBdoll but right now I'm just frustrated with trying to use this site and my e-mail account with all the changes.  Lots of delays.  I've replied to posts, then hit send only to have the whole post deleted.  I can't access things on my e-mail account.  Just frustrated.  So, trying to play more TS2 and chill out (which will be a welcome thing this weekend as temps here are predicted to be in the 115 to 118 degree F, range and that is hot).

As far as posting on this site, I have the figured out the first step (and then they changed things--I'm not referring to the admins, here but the forumotion people) so now I'm thinking I might have to start all over, again.  I took a lot of pictures to share the house but just haven't been able, thanks to my computer illiteracy, to figure out how to share them.  And, I'm still working on getting some good close ups--not there, most of the time, yet.  I've also had some things that happen in life and at work interferewith my simming, but I plan to keep trying.

Lilly  flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip!   Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 am

wowspringwowspring U should post the problems you are having.  I don't think I had that issue.

Hope your other issues get better.  That can be quite stressful for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip!   Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor Plan for - 120 Beach Crest Strip!
Page 1 of 1