SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

*New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

Sagittarius Posts : 18
Simoleons : 665360

*New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: still around   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Hey there everyone just wanted to say hello. I've not been around much lately due to no internet connection at my place. I've still been playing the sims 2 and have done other legacys but unable to upload anything at this time. Hopeing to get the internet up and going sometime this summer so I can start posting things again. I've actually aged Denise and Gilbert Jacquard back. Gilbert as a toddler and Denise as an adult and are currently playing them. Denise is actually kinda pretty aged down and Gilbert is a cute kid...who will be aging into a teen later tonight!
Back to top Go down
http://tbop35.livejournal.com/

*New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2