SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 813871

Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up Empty
PostSubject: Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up   Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:27 pm

This is a little tutorial showing you how to get cc in your game and getting it to show up. it took me ages to work it out but i managed it lol ok download your cc from wherever you want MTS tsr etc then extract it to
My Documents/ElectronicArts/TheSims4/Mods

as long as you have the resource.cfg in that mods folder you are ok. extract your cc to that following path then go in game. the next doesn't matter where in game you are you can be on the main menu or playing a lot it doesn't really matter.

go to game options pictured below.
Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up 115

now you are in the game options you should see other at the bottom of that list.
Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up 211

ok youa re in other you this is where we get the cc to show up in game. you will see "View Mods" and a box under it unchecked. you need to check that box for your cc to show up in game. then hit apply changes.

Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up 310

then quit your game and load up again, once in game you should see all your downloaded cc.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710771

PostSubject: Re: Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up   Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:01 pm

Thanks Neff!
thanx
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774513

PostSubject: Re: Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up   Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:59 am

Thanks Neff, but I think I'm gonna hold off on the CC thang now. I will keep your notes for future ref. mickeywave
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 672462

PostSubject: Sims4 Tutorial   Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:21 pm

thanx Neff. Some of my cc was showing up, but this will help with the rest. confetti
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774513

PostSubject: Re: Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up   Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:30 pm

rolling lol   Nef and Cinda are so informed on stuff, but I'm still scared to do the CC stuff.  I don't wanna catch nothing, or my game start messing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up   Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Sims 4 CC To Show Up
Page 1 of 1