SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Something's wrong. Weh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714071

[solved]Something's wrong. Weh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Something's wrong. Weh   [solved]Something's wrong. Weh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:46 pm

That's great! I'm glad you were able to get your game going. It still would be a good idea to start backing up your game from now on in case something does happen. (I back my game up on a flashdrive, so I can backup regularly. Online storage sounds like a good idea too.)
flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 679856

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Something's wrong. Weh   [solved]Something's wrong. Weh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah I was just thinking that. I have an external hard drive which I will back up to after every chapter Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Something's wrong. Weh   [solved]Something's wrong. Weh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Yes ! That's so important! Back up before every EP or sp install. And to remove any hacks prior to that. Most need updating to work with every SP, EP or patch. daisy
My best advice is to get the Sims Dashboard Tool on mTS3. This tool is very similiar to the sims clean pack installer for TS2. It has an option to clean out caches PLUS see what CC is in your game. It also shows if you have duplicates or corrupted files installed.Even if you accidently added TS2 files.
Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 679856

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Something's wrong. Weh   [solved]Something's wrong. Weh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:08 am

Oh! That's awesome, definitely installing that!
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Something's wrong. Weh   [solved]Something's wrong. Weh - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Something's wrong. Weh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2